Saruni offers unique and authentic safari experiences – an exciting and varied range of unforgettable activities, from the adventurous to the luxurious, the thrilling to the tranquil.
Our activities are suitable for all ages and easily tailored to suit your personal preferences.
On a Saruni safari, you will encounter and experience:
- Action-packed and professionally guided game drives through renowned and teeming conservation areas.
- Optional night drives, a unique activity not permitted in the National Parks.
- Guided bush walks through the untamed and exclusive wilderness surrounding the lodges.
- Bush meals such as breakfast in a secluded valley or along a river and starlit dinners under the vast African skies.
- Birdwatching by day, and star-gazing by night.
- Sundowners in beautiful corners of secluded wildnerness, and on top of peaks with incredible uninterupted views.
- The Wellbeing Space which offers a wonderfully indulgent menu of professional massage and spa treatments.
- The Warriors Academy which is special courses in bush skills and animal tracking, fantastic for families with children.
- Hiking and trekking excursions up Kilelioni, the highest peak in the Mara-Serengeti ecosystem and up Ololokwe, the Samburu’s sacred mountain.
- Cultural visits to the local villages and markets where you will learn about the indigeous Samburu and Maasai people, two of the last remaining and most fascinating tribes in Africa.
- Special requested activities such as hot-air balloon flights in the Mara and helicopter excursions in Samburu.
- Saruni gift shops where you can buy beautiful, original and locally made artifacts to take home with you.