Our 2019/2020 #WhyILoveSaruni photo & video competition HAS NOW ENDED!
The competition launched on 1st November 2019 and came to and end on 31st May 2020 – with an exciting, interactive judging process soon to be announced. Watch this space.
A reminder below of what you had to do to WIN BIG!
Win in 3 easy steps:
2. Submit your photos or videos which illustrate why you love Saruni on Facebook or Instagram;
3. Upload a caption with your photo/video and the hashtag #WhyILoveSaruni.
Check out the shortlisted entries to date HERE
What you win:
WIN a fully complimentary 3 nights’ stay for 2 people
at Saruni Samburu OR Saruni Mara OR Saruni Wild
INCLUDING INTERNAL RETURN FLIGHTS
Valued at almost $6,000!
Included: Internal return flights and airport transfers in Nairobi, full board accommodation, limited laundry service, meals, soft drinks, house wines, beers & select non-luxury spirits, shared day & night game drives in 4×4 vehicles, guided bush walks, bush meals, sundowners and picnic excursions, one complimentary back & neck massage (30 minutes) per room per stay, return airstrip transfers, Warriors Academy (upon request in advance), VAT & Taxes.
Excluded: International flights, Nairobi accommodation, any additional internal flights, exclusive use of safari vehicle, premium drinks (champagne, luxury spirits and special wines), additional Wellbeing Space treatments, gratuities to staff & guides and anything of a personal nature, temporary Flying Doctors cover, entry fees to cultural visits, any payable extra activities, childcare, and all statutory increases beyond our control.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Prize can be redeemed in mid & low season only – and is non-transferable.
Prize must be redeemed within 12 months of the Winner being announced and is subject to availability at the time of enquiry.
No Saruni Special Offers can be applied.
Prize does not include Saruni Rhino.
Prize can only be redeemed at one Saruni property.
‘Included’ internal return flights are deemed to be from Nairobi Wilson-Kalama (Saruni Samburu) or Nairobi Wilson-Mara North (Saruni Mara or Saruni Wild) only.
- The competition will run for 6 months, from 1st November 2019 until 31st May 2020 (extended from 30th April 2020).
- The winner will be announced by July 2020.
- Each month, photographs and videos from the Facebook and Instagram entries will be selected and announced as the monthly, short-listed winners and will qualify as finalists.
- The final top photographs and videos will be judged by a select panel of judges to be announced.
- Photographs and videos must be taken while staying at a Saruni lodge or camp, or on a Saruni safari in Kalama Conservancy, Mara North Conservancy or Lemek Conservancy – from any year – current or previous. Any photo submitted that does not reflect Saruni and the conservancies surrounding Saruni will not qualify.
- Your photo/video can represent the following categories: wildlife, culture, the lodges, the wilderness, the food, an activity, the Saruni experience and any other reason why you love Saruni.
- Video footage should be no longer than 1 minute for Instagram and 3 minutes for Facebook.
- The use of drones is not encouraged and drone footage will not be accepted.
- Photographs/videos should not be branded or watermarked in any way.
- Photographs/videos submitted to Saruni via Facebook and Instagram will form part of the Saruni marketing portfolio and Saruni reserves the right of use. By submitting your photograph, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- You are not limited to submitting only 1 photograph/video; you may submit as many as you like.
For questions and queries contact email@example.com
Images below L-R: 2017 Runner Up – Christopher Bramhall, 2017 Popularity Prize – Mia Shalomova & Alex Shalamov.